Monday 3 October 2011

GO GREEN

Sanhita Benerjee

Sept 18 ~ 24th, 2011
Hello Friends...as the arranger for the GO GREEN theme...I have sorted through all of your great photographs...and chosen 25 finalists...all of the submissions were superb and it was really a tough job for me..I hope you are satisfied with my selection..thank you :)
September 26, 2011 at 9:48am
Please put in your likes and votes to choose the winners :)
September 26, 2011 at 10:07am 

Ohh..Thank you very much Marcos .It was really difficult to choose only a few,considering all the posts were so very beautiful..I just tried my best !:)
September 26, 2011 at 6:15pm 
Thank you Kimberly ..I am now really happy that my choice of photos has been appreciated by my talented friends..It was a great great honour on my part :-)
September 26, 2011 at 8:48pm




Shana Burgess





Nair Sankar




Patricia Lane Evans



Jose Cardoso




 Nada Nasr Raidan




 Kustiyah Yasin




Lynn Adamson Malleli




 Kimberly Malott




Kustiyah Yasin




 Graeme Huntr



Diego Sousa




Sardijanto Djoemairi




Rosanna Tosonotti




Marcos Bolanos




Louay Henry



Sakal Paul








Teja Wafa






Marcos Bolanos




Lilies Santoso




Kustiyah Yasin




Libby Hall





Barbara Ghe



Kaleng Peot





David McKeown




Bima Adiwara


No comments:

Post a Comment