Wednesday 7 December 2011

MUSIC The Theme

Nov 20-26th, 2011

David McKeown


    • David McKeown Well this has been a fine and wonderful week for music. Thank you all for your marvelous contibutions and especially those of you who provided such interesting stories to go along with your photos and those of you who provided musical selections. I think without doubt Kimberly Malot tops the list for musical selections. Thank you Kim. Now don't forget to vote. You can either "like" the photo or ytou can write "vote" in the comment field. Have fun.

      http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fmedia%2Fset%2F%3Fset%3Doa.327718450575629%26type%3D1&h=qAQEpkqlX

      November 28, 2011 at 8:47pm ·  ·  3

    • Pia Jedborg Good work David McKeown!! Very nice photos you have chosen! : )
      November 28, 2011 at 9:19pm ·  ·  1

    • Kalpana Chittaranjan Yes David, a great selection - THANKS!
      November 28, 2011 at 9:33pm ·  ·  1

    • Lynn Adamson-malelli It has been an all round fun week! I want to congratulate you on a job well done... but as I found out this week, you (and your family) are perfectly qualified to organise the music theme! BTW Brava Kimberly!!!!!
      November 28, 2011 at 10:03pm ·  ·  2

    • Nair Sankar you have patience David McKeown...i think all our admins do..:p
      November 28, 2011 at 10:06pm ·  ·  2

    • Kimberly Malott Thank you David! I'm glad people enjoy my musical selections because in my opinion, music and art go hand in hand. Music is a big part of my life, and I know not everyone likes the same thing, but no matter who you are, or where you're from... music is good for your soul! Great album David! I'm glad the one you picked of mine made it! I was thrilled that I got that shot... and what an amazing night! :)

      November 29, 2011 at 12:03am ·  ·  6

    • Ellen Crystal hard job David but can't agree more with your selections! the hard part is which to vote for.....
      November 29, 2011 at 12:13am ·  ·  1

    • Patricia Lane Evans This was one of my favorite themes so far! I loved seeing all of the musical photos from all over the world! Wonderful entries, every single one of them. I'm really glad I didn't have to pick the finalists... Great job, David!
      November 29, 2011 at 7:33am ·  ·  3

    • Albert Espinoza wow !!! I'm in the Finals , thanks everybody for the "likes"
      November 29, 2011 at 7:51am ·  ·  1

    • Sandra Hawley-Kutzke I am so humbly grateful to be one in the finals with so many extremely talented photographers.... I learn so much from you alll and am amazed at the beauty of each photo as seen thru your "eyes" again, thank you and God bless
      November 29, 2011 at 9:13am ·  ·  2

    • Patricia Lane Evans Yes, I agree with everything Sandra says. And I also say thank you for including my photo in the Finals, too! "Happy Joe" was really rocking out on Saturday night! I uploaded some of my videos to YouTube, if you'd like to hear him play:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLOftrVUEHw&feature=related

      November 29, 2011 at 10:30am ·  ·  1

    • Sandra Cuppi i´m in the final??? can not believe, i m happy thanck you all !!!!
      November 29, 2011 at 10:11pm ·  ·  1







 Красимир Янков












Andrew Bastes









Paola Maggioni



 Marcos Bolaños




Kimberly Malott




Nair Sankar



Tânia Camilo Garcia





José I. Garrote



Göran Skog



Adrian Homeucă



Carolina Hernández



Ines Albrand



 Ellen Crystal




Lilies Santoso



Kustiyah Yasin



Lynn Adamson-malelli



Estaal Baloch



Hacer Sarıalioğlu




 Albert Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment