Saturday 18 February 2012

EARTH, WIND AND FIRE

EDITING IN PROGRESS



Jan 31st-Feb 6th, 2012
Kimberly Malott



    • Kimberly Malott Here is our "Earth, Wind and Fire" finalists album, ready for you to cast your votes!
      Beauty and Peace are two things I think everyone can agree on in this group, so I wanted to create an album that had these virtues, as well as met the criteria of the theme. I also think we can all agree that this was a hard theme to participate in, as well as a hard theme for me to arrange, so I hope everyone can see my method of operation in choosing the finalists.
      I chose 10 photos of each element in Earth, Wind and Fire, as well as 10 photos that successfully captured all 3. I added an additional 10 photos that I felt deserved to be voted on, keeping all of your "likes" and comments in mind throughout my deciding process.
      There were so many excellent photos to go through and I want to thank everyone for participating and sharing with all of us in the group!
      I know some photographers have more than 1 photo in this album, and I usually don't do that when I arrange, however I think these are the best of the best and I hope everyone enjoys this album as much as I do.
      Thanks again for sharing your wonderful images and happy voting!
      (*Please vote by clicking "like" on the photos of your choice, comments will not be considered in the voting process*)

      February 10 at 1:09am ·  ·  6

    • Herry Lebran Thanks to you Kimberly Malott, its a hard work as you mentioned due to the theme criteria,also during the theme s posting entries, finally you ve done excellent Album, appreciated and congrats !
      February 10 at 2:06am ·  ·  2

    • Kimberly Malott Thanks Herry Lebran!! :))
      February 10 at 2:08am · 

    • Adrian Homeucă Excellent work Kim!
      February 10 at 2:08am ·  ·  1

    • José Cardoso Very good ma friend, excellent job!! ;)
      February 10 at 3:07am ·  ·  1

    • Ellen Crystal exceptionally beautiful album. It captures our earth, winds & fires perfectly :)
      February 10 at 5:36am ·  ·  1

    • Filomena Rosati Thank you Kimberly Malott for the work you have put into this theme and the collection of photos you have gathered. Much appreciated! Honoured to be part of the finalists. :)
      February 10 at 5:56am ·  ·  1

    • David McKeown Great work Kimberly Malott. Thank you for all your effort on this theme and all the fine insights you have shared during the week on this and other topics relating to themes in general.Now the fun begins; happy counting. :o)
      February 10 at 6:08am ·  ·  1

    • Michael P Finneran Very very nice collection Kimberly. My first time as a finalist too.
      February 10 at 6:45am ·  ·  1

    • Labrujadesilvia Arukas Excelent work Kimberly!!! </;)
      February 10 at 7:46am ·  ·  1

    • Kimberly Malott Thank you all so much for your kind comments. Whenever I arrange a theme, I'm always proud to present my album, but I always feel so bad for so many photos I left out that should be here as well. This album easily could have had 100 images to vote on.... but where should we draw the line?
      Thank you all so much and thank you Herry Lebran for your vote of confidence! Peace & Love Y'aLL! ♥

      February 10 at 9:32am ·  ·  4

    • Gustavo Pato Kimberly, realmente llevas adelante un excelente trabajo digno de elogiar. Con todo cariño GRACIAS.
      February 10 at 11:22am ·  ·  2

    • Kimberly Malott Gracias Gustavo! Estoy feliz de que apruebe mis decisiones y buena suerte con tu foto! :)
      February 10 at 7:20pm ·  ·  1

    • Emmanouela Markou beautiful collection of photos Kimberly
      February 10 at 7:57pm ·  ·  1

    • Labrujadesilvia Arukas Excelente trabajo Kimberly!!! </;)
      February 14 at 2:13am ·  ·  1

    • Kimberly Malott Thanks everyone for your participation in the voting process! This theme is really interesting. There are some photos I thought would have so many more votes and others are a happy surprise! :)
      February 14 at 2:16am ·  ·  4

Göran Skog.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3254441045433&set=oa.381168381897302&type=1&permPage=1

Tahir Mahmood
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3254446245563&set=oa.381168381897302&type=1&permPage=1
Patricia Lane Evan
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3254449405642&set=oa.381168381897302&type=1&permPage=1
José Cardoso
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3254453645748&set=oa.381168381897302&type=1&permPage=1














































No comments:

Post a Comment